RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L. with NIF: B60352093, domiciled in c / Alacant, 9-11 - Pol. Ind. Els Arquets - 43713 Sant Jaume dels Domenys (Tarragona), in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Except for legal obligation or legal requirement, your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means,
- Respond to queries and / or provide information required by the User;
- Perform the services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Use your contact details, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided and,
The personal data provided will be retained, as long as the business relationship is maintained, its deletion is not requested by the interested party, for 5 years from the last confirmation of interest, or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
We inform you of the possibility of exercising the following rights over your personal data: right of access, rectification, deletion or forgetfulness, limitation, opposition, portability.
You will also have the right, from this time and at any later date, to withdraw your consent for treatment. To exercise your rights you can send an email to: email@example.com, or mail to c / Alacant, 9-11 - Pol. Ind. Els Arquets - 43713 Sant Jaume dels Domenys (Tarragona)
We inform you that AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L. may have a presence on social media. The processing of data carried out by people who become followers on social networks (and / or perform any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user.
We will process your data in order to properly manage your presence on the social network and for anyone that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of contents is prohibited:
- That they are allegedly illicit by national, Community or international law or that they carry out allegedly illicit activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy on the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever content you consider inappropriate.
- And in general that violate the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L. reserves the right to remove, without prior notice from the website or corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
In any case, if you. sends personal information through the social network, AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L. will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user must, if he wishes to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
COMPLIANCE WITH GENERAL PRODUCT SAFETY REGULATIONS
AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L. has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data and to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. Technical and organizational measures will be adopted to pursue the basic security objectives, such as: confidentiality, understood as the limitation of access to information by unauthorized persons; integrity, understood as the maintenance of reliable and quality information, and availability, understood as the guarantee of access to the Information System at the request of an authorized user.
To all intents and purposes the relations of AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L. with the Users of its services are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of BARCELONA.