POLÍTICA DE COOKIES
AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, SL, through this document, collects its Policy for the collection and treatment of "cookies", in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Company of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
The "cookies" are stored on the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information by visiting the website http://www.ahumadosmediterraneos.com, in order to improve the usability of the same, know the habits or users' navigation needs in order to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes.
This "Cookies" Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the website of AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L. (http://www.ahumadosmediterraneos.com), complete data collection forms or use any other service on the website that involves the communication of data to AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L., or access to data by AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L. , for the provision of its services.
AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L. informs users of its web pages of the existence of "cookies" and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about the use and purpose of the same. The fact of continuing to browse through its pages, implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by such users.
AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
- "Cookies" of third parties: sent and managed by a third party to AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L., anonymously, in order to perform statistical studies of navigation through the websites of AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L.
Classified by purpose:
- "Cookies" of analysis and / or advertising: allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L. (basically, Google Analytics). They collect data anonymously in order to obtain browsing profiles of users.
Classified by duration:
- Session "cookies": collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent "cookies": collect and store data on the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they were used.
The retention time of the "cookies" will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the "cookies" is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these "cookies" does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the websites of AHUMADOS MEDITERRÁNEOS, S.L. although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been granted for the receipt of "cookies", it is desired to remove them, those stored on the user's computer must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES